Friday 19 October 2012

Week beginning Monday 15th October

Last week I told Mrs Willerton I would like to learn the story Goldilocks and the Three Bears, so that's what we did! We went to Y6 to sing our song, they really liked it!
 
This week we have been learning how to use split pins. My teddy moves! We did all the cutting out ourselves.
 
How many have you got in total?
 
Pretend birthday cakes!

We're making porridge for the three bears. They are equal!


Counting out....I have got 10 here and 10 here, that makes 20!

This is my guitar thank you card!

How far can you travel?


Measuring with a ruler.
 

 
Developing our fine-motor skills.
 


We waited patiently and took it in turns without Mrs Willerton's help!

Trying out our new ride ons! It goes quicker down the ramp.

No comments:

Post a Comment