Thursday 22 November 2012

Week beginning 19th November

 We started to clear our outdoor area ready for some new improvements!
 
We enjoyed the story 'The Owl Babies' so much that a real one came to visit!


We were allowed to play under the canopy this week but we weren't allowed on the playground. We made some posters....no people allowed.

This week one of our news sounds was 'o'. Mrs Willerton set us a challenge to peel a huge orange. Sometimes we get frustrated, but we've been learning not to give up and to keep trying when things get tricky.  


Some of the Junior Road Safety Officers from Year Six came to to talk to us this week.

Look at me...I can do 'fred fingers' all on my own! I can sound out words and write them down.



This week in PE we have been doing lots of balancing.

"I'm a power ranger and this is my jet pack."

 Nearly there...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment